6" Color-Coded Architect Solid Scale
Production Time: 25 Working Days
|100| $10.50 each
|250| $9.95 each
|500| $9.50 each
|1000| $8.75 each $50.00 each
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM DRAFTING SCALE - length of color-coded architecture drafting scale is 6 Inches
- PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT SCALE - scale has a different color coded groove on each side (red, green, blue) easily identifying most frequently used calibrations which is a must-have tool by drafting professionals and architecture students
- COLOR-CODED ARCHICTURE DRAFTIG SCALE - Calibrations of architect scale are 16, (1/8, 1/4), (1/2, 1), (3/8, 3/4), (3, 1 1/2) and (3/32, 3/16)
- DRAFTING SCALE - high-quality extruded aluminum scale is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time
- ALUMICOLOR IS QUALITY - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all scales have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications, scales feature a solid core and will stand the test of time
Aluminum 6" color coded architect solid triangular scale is made from high quality extruded aluminum with ultra smooth edges. A different color coded groove on each side that easily identifies your calibrations.
Normal Production Time
25 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
PRICE INCLUDES: one color imprint on one side
IMPRINT METHOD: Photo Anodizing
Set Up Charge: $50 (V) for one color, one location
Additional Color/Location Set Up Charge: $30 (V) per color
Additional Color/Location Running Charges: $0.75 (V) per piece
IMPRINT AREA: 1/4" x 5"
Add a $50 (v) RUSH CHARGE to all heat-set-silk-screened and laser-engraved imprint orders. Only available for in-stock items.